NEWS.com.au | Top Stories

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Motherhood the Musical

I would be interested. What about the Saturday afternoon or evening session, leaving Sunday free for our afternoon tea at Mrs S's?
Julia>

Hi there,
Wednesday or Thursday night would be ideal for me as we are off to our country abobe on Saturday
Bev

Hello Everyone,
I’ve just discovered that the start time is 7.30pm on weekday evenings – so I won’t be able to make either the Wednesday or Thursday nights. Wah, wah!
Ciao,
Anne-Marie
Dear Sassy et al,
I don’t suppose we could reschedule Mrs S and attend both = we’d be on our way to being very knowledgeable about High Teas In Perth.
Just a thought.
No calories intended.
By the way Lyn, what a wonderful opportunity you’ve offered us. Thank you hugely.
Luv to all,
Anne-Marie

4 comments:

  1. Hi Guys
    I can do Thursday evening, the rest of the week including Saturday, I am booked out. Love your blog Mally. Don't worry about me, if another date suits everyone else.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mally
    Great idea for your blog!!!! And good thinking that if we cannot all get together perhaps we can go in pairs, as I said I am only available Wed or Thurs night, what about you? I shall pick you up about 7.40pm tomorrow night for bookclub if that is okay with you.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "two shifts" idea sounds good, as Wednesday night is out for me (Yr 11 River Cruise) and Thursday is Girl Guides which although it finished at 6.45, I am often not home til 7.15 or 7.30!!

    I like Anne Marie's idea of postposing Mrs S, but only if Julie has not had to do double someraults or sign her name in blood to get us the booking!!!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow an amazing idea has just occurred to me - we can TALK about it 2morrow night - in this Web 2.0 age I forget we still have the power of speech.
    Great Bev - see u 7.40 Monday - Mally

    ReplyDelete